Find out about the Next Generation of IPTV, A true AV/IT solution at Future Bank Asia
Singapore, 14/4/2016: Tripleplay is attending Future Bank Asia, Singapore, 20th-21st April 2016 and will be showcasing all of our digital media solutions for the banking and finance industry, with a strong focus on our Next Generation IPTV platform.
Tripleplay’s Next Generation IPTV solution is more than just video over cat5 and distribution of live broadcast to television screens – it is an IPTV system that is a true business solution, offering great value, ease of use, quality and flexibility.
The solution has been deployed in large banks globally, and is a leading choice due to the adherence to business, communications and integration requirements as well as its level of security; it is a full AV/IT technology platform. HD video and IPTV can be delivered to smart mobile devices, tablets, PCs, Smart TVs, Set Top Boxes (STBs) and laptops on any network in a cost effective manner.
Key features and benefits include:
- Delivery to PC clients, Smart TV, STB, Mobile Devices
- LDAP, Active Directory, SAML login support
- User profiling and access control
- Integrated digital signage solution
- Support for broadcasting, recording and archiving events, video conferences and market data feeds
- Integration into room control systems – AMX, Creston for example
- Integration into Microsoft Sharepoint and Lync
- HD or SD content delivery
- Standard browser based management and control interface 24/7 global support
- Clustering for redundancy and resilience
Tripleplay will be showcasing a variety of features at the event, where full demonstrations will be available, see us from 20th – 21st April on our stand F20.
Tripleplay’s Asia Regional Director, Carly Arzeen Young, will also be presenting ‘Next Generation of IPTV’ in the Future Bank Theatre at 11am on Wednesday 20th April, during which you can hear all about our next generation IPTV platform for banking and finance.