Asia Pacific General Manager, Australia, Singapore
Location: Australia, Singapore
Salary: Base salary: monthly fee plus commission scheme based on sales.
Uniguest’s recent acquisition of Tripleplay, to complement its acquisition of ONELAN, has created the world’s largest IPTV, digital signage, and room booking solutions provider. Our head office is located in the UK, with regional offices worldwide.
We are now looking to recruit a General Manager to strengthen our presence in AsiaPac. Your primary role will be to develop the market within the region for our products with end users and manage the established partner and distributor network. You will be part of the senior management team reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (‘CRO’).
You will have to:
- Approach and position our products with key Enterprise customers
- Represent the company at supplier events, trade shows or other meetings with non-partners.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline and report monthly on the current position of that pipeline to the CRO
- Visit our customers and partners in the Australia, New Zealand and Asia region on a regular basis
- Manage the Australian and Singapore team members
To be considered, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a sales role selling digital signage, IPTV, video streaming or room booking
- Experience and contacts in any of our core vertical markets are key for the position.
- A good level of English.
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent account management skills and ability to manage individuals and team
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org