Bringing content to life: Tripleplay reflects on its first NAB Show
Last week marked Tripleplay’s first week exhibiting at NAB in Las Vegas, USA. NAB brings together thousands of people from within the broadcast world to discuss, demonstrate and reflect on technology that is really changing the way we approach the industry – and Tripleplay was thrilled to be a part of that.
Bringing content to life is a theme that NAB tries to embody throughout the week and Tripleplay certainly lives that philosophy. Our platform really should empower and enable users to take dynamic and interesting video content and do something different; whether that’s exploring new ways of delivering video to desktops and communicating key messages within the corporate and enterprise world or enabling large stadia across the globe to push exciting live video content to thousands of endpoints simultaneously. Tripleplay is working with organisations to create a profitable and reliable broadcast and communications tool and NAB provided the perfect platform for us to discuss this further.
Technology on show:
Enterprise Video Platform:
- Media Video Player (MVP) – Delivering secure and encrypted IPTV video streams, VOD content, music and PDFs direct to PC, Mac and Thin Client desktops via our desktop application.
- Mobile Media Application (MMA) – Available for both android and iOS, allows media delivery for online and offline viewing, chat, forms, feedback and streaming of live IPTV content.
TripleSign Digital Signage:
At NAB this year delegates were able to see live demonstrations of our feature rich Digital Signage and IPTV platform. Product features including:
- QuickDrop – Change images, videos or content in a digital signage layout in just 3 clicks.
- Event triggers – Create moments of exclusivity or link to alarm systems to create events on a single, group or every screen within a venue or organisation.
- 3Create Visual Editor – Enables the creation of digital signage layouts and templates in seconds and ensures the platform is simple to operate for occasional users and non-technical professionals.
- Digital Menu Boards – Through 3rd Party integration into EPOS systems, the Tripleplay platform can extract pricing and availability data and display it on the screen, helping reduce wait time.
- New user interface – A newly designed UI makes navigating the Tripleplay CMS easier and simpler for all users and reduces the number of clicks.
- 4K – Integration with BrightSign Media Players means Tripleplay can deliver 4k content to screens.
Interactive IPTV Portal, with PlayMedia Content Sharing App:
- Interactive IPTV Portal – Our customisable portal can deliver IPTV, VOD content, BYOD, BYOC, PMS Integration and many other features.
- PlayMedia App – Delivering Personal content (BYOC) to the Tripleplay IPTV Portal on both Smart TV and Set Top Box via the app, available on android and iOS.
At NAB, Tripleplay was able to highlight the flexibility, diversity and ease of use of the platform. If you weren’t able to attend NAB and get a demonstration, why not let us come to you? Please contact our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.