Last week saw the return of the busiest week in the Tripleplay calendar, ISE 2018. Taking place again this year, and maybe for the penultimate time, in Amsterdam’s RAI Exhibition Centre, the event was propelled into new heights, with increasing numbers of delegates and exhibitors. It was definitely the busiest and best one yet for the Tripleplay team, as well as ultimately providing a great platform to introduce the exciting, new Caveman 1.0 software that had just been released.
As well as exhibiting, Tripleplay was able to fully immerse itself in the world of AV and some of the many events taking place alongside the main show, these included contributing to panel discussions, on-stand interviews, seminar presentations and a SCHOMS presentation. We also hosted our own event for our partners and clients, which included a boat tour of Amsterdam – a great opportunity to see a beautiful city in amongst the very busy and hectic week.
The Technology on Show; Caveman 1.0
At ISE 2018, we were able to demonstrate the wide variety of supported client devices that Tripleplay can now work with. These included:
- BrightSign Media Players with 4k capabilities
- Samsung SSP (Tizen)
- LG WebOS
- Philips Android
- Amino STB
- Intel NUC
With hundreds of demonstrations given by our technical and sales staff over the four days, delegates had the opportunity to see, first-hand, the feature rich signage platform that Tripleplay continues to evolve and develop. With features including QuickDrop, Event Triggers and touchscreen integration all on show, we were truly able to highlight the flexibility and diversity of the platform.
- Media Video Player (MVP) – Delivering secure and encrypted IPTV video streams, VOD content, music and PDFs direct to PC, Mac and Thin Client desktops via our desktop application.
- Mobile Media Application (MMA) – Available for both android and iOS, allows media delivery for online and offline viewing, chat, forms, feedback and streaming of live IPTV content.
- Re-designed and modernised User Interface
We were also able to demonstrate the new TripleView Global Dashboard, a brand-new app that allows you to monitor and manage geographically disparate server deployments for use by administrators and network operators.
Interactive IPTV Portal, with PlayMedia Content Sharing App
- Interactive IPTV Portal – Our customisable portal can deliver IPTV, VOD content, BYOD, BYOC, PMS Integration and many other features.
- PlayMedia App – Delivering personal content (BYOC) to the Tripleplay Interactive IPTV Portal on both Smart TV and Set Top Box via the app, available on android and iOS.
Nowhere in the AV universe, do you achieve such a great convergence of Integrators, manufacturers, clients and AV enthusiasts from all over the world – everyone from Tripleplay thoroughly enjoyed meeting those who took the time to visit our stand and look forward to working with you moving forwards.