Technical Project Manager, London
Competitive Salary plus Company Bonus Scheme, Private Healthcare, Flexible Working, Pension Scheme, 23 days holiday
Tripleplay is a leading specialist provider of IPTV, video streaming and digital signage software. We are a fast growing, dynamic company with high profile clients worldwide in banking, corporates, stadiums, hotel and education market.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from liaising with customers, our field engineers and development teams. You will interact with clients and in-house personnel for each project to maximise resources and efficiency.
We are therefore offering a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we will be excited to have you on our team.
- Manage resources and ensure project issues and milestones are tracked and completed
- Keep key customers informed on their projects progress
- Liaise with our field engineers and development team to ensure issues that are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Provide regular and timely communication to stakeholders
- Gain a technical understanding of our products and customer’s needs
- Participate in internal roadmap discussions, product issues and help feedback customer requirements and needs of our solution
- Ensure pre-requisites are in place for field engineers with customers and prioritise their time
- Define scope of works, key dependencies and milestones and sign off criteria for major client projects
Experience of IPTV and video streaming systems would be advantageous to your application as will a proven track record in delivering AV or IT projects for Blue Chip clients across multiple sectors. Good level of English (both written and spoken) is a requirement.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com