Tripleplay brings an Enhanced IPTV platform incorporating Digital Signage to InfoComm 2017
Orlando, USA, 8/6/2017: Tripleplay is set to unveil a variety of new features for their IPTV, Digital Signage and Video Streaming platform at this year’s InfoComm in Orlando from the 14th to 16th June 2017.
Tripleplay will be demonstrating its exciting new software platform, Bart 3.0 at The Orange County Convention Centre for the first time in the US. On show will be a host of world-class features and enhancements including:
- 3Create Visual Editor – Our innovative new, simple visual editor for digital signage turns layout creation into a job that takes seconds rather than minutes.
- QuickDrop – The easiest content update tool on the market today, instant creation of video and music playlists and simpler management of digital signage content by enabling the end user to update content in a single click, drag and drop.
- Authenticated Webpage support for digital signage deployments.
- Dual Video and Picture in Picture support for digital signage content.
- Tripleplay Mobile Media App for enterprise video delivery.
Tripleplay will also be discussing a variety of new features, support and enhancements due for release in Q3 2017 in Caveman 1, our next major release, including;
- LG WebOS 3.0 system on chip support for digital signage and IPTV.
- Samsung SSP Tizen system on chip support for digital signage and IPTV.
- Encrypted Thin Client and VDI video and live TV delivery with the Tripleplay MVP.
Tripleplay’s Executive Vice President for North America, Paul Harris is excited to be at InfoComm yet again, “We have so much happening from a development perspective and to have a platform like InfoComm to show off what we can do today and where we are going with our products in the future is great for an agile, professional platform like ours.
“We are evolving all the time, enhancing security, improving end user experience and creating solutions that actually deliver for the client and for their business. We look forward to discussing all of this with our existing customers, partners, friends and those new to Tripleplay at InfoComm.”
For more information about Tripleplay and its solutions visit www.tripleplay.tv or schedule in a visit to booth 774 at InfoComm 2017. Register for free by using VIP code TRI273.