Tripleplay return to InfoComm with our latest software platform release
Orlando, FL, USA, 21/05/2018: Tripleplay is looking forward to its fifth InfoComm and Vegas for another great event this year and will be demonstrating the latest features and functionality of its Digital Signage & IPTV platform; available as part of the latest software release, Caveman 1.1.
InfoComm is the largest, most prestigious event in North America focused on the pro-AV industry and Tripleplay is thrilled to be returning. With over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing the best of AV Technology in the world, it is an exciting and unmissable event for anyone in the industry.
Tripleplay’s Caveman 1.1 software platform released in April 2018 is propelling Tripleplay to the forefront of Digital Signage and IPTV, InfoComm is the ideal platform to demonstrate our new features and enhancements to the American market.
- Full 4K workflow solution
- Super low latency HD & brand new 4k IP Video Encoders
- Enterprise IPTV for delivering live streams across a network
- Interactive IPTV Sports & Hospitality Portal with PlayMedia BYOC App, IPTV and VOD
- Mobile Media Application (MMA) for delivering IPTV and VOD to android and iOS
- Media Video Player (MVP) for delivering IPTV and VOD to Thin Client, PC & Mac
- Digital Signage, with Touchscreen capability