Tripleplay showcasing next generation IPTV at Future Bank Asia 2016
Singapore, 17/03/2016: Tripleplay is attending Future Bank Asia, April 2016 and will be showcasing all of its digital media solutions for the banking and finance industry, with a strong focus on our Next Generation IPTV platform.
Tripleplay’s Next Generation IPTV solution is more than just video over cat5 and distribution of live broadcast to television screens – it is an IPTV system that is a true business solution, offering great value, ease of use, quality and flexibility.
The solution has been deployed in large banks globally, and is a leading choice due to the adherence of business, communications and integration requirements as well as its level of security; it is a full AV/IT technology platform. HD video and IPTV can be delivered to any device on any network at a reasonable cost.
Key features and benefits include:
• Delivery to PC clients, Smart TV, STB, Mobile Devices
• LDAP, Active Directory, SAML login support
• User profiling and access control
• Integrated digital signage solution
• Support for broadcasting, recording and archiving events, video conferences and market data feeds
• Integration into room control systems – AMX, Creston for example
• Integration into Microsoft Sharepoint and Lync
• HD or SD content delivery
• Standard browser based management and control interface 24/7 global support
• Clustering for redundancy and resilience
Tripleplay will be showcasing all features at the event, where full demonstrations will also be available, see us from 20th – 21st April on our stand F20. Tripleplay’s Asia Regional Director, Carly Arzeen Young, will also be presenting where you can hear all about next generation IPTV.